MUNICIPALITIES: 25 WAYS TO ACCOMPLISH MORE WITH AMPLIROLL HOOKLIFTS
Faced with limited resources, government fleet managers are tasked with practically unlimited demands for their equipment. Many have discovered that vehicle budgets go further with Ampliroll Hydraulic Hooklifts.
When paired with any number of roll-on/off truck bodies, a single Ampliroll-equipped chassis can do the job of many purpose-built vehicles. Fleet managers know that, with Ampliroll, they can easily swap out truck bodies for different jobs or changing seasons.
One example? A city might match an Ampliroll-outfitted chassis with a leaf-vacuum body in the fall. When snow falls, they could easily switch over to a salt-spreader hopper. Then, when spring arrives, they might change roll-on bodies again to an asphalt patch tanker
When compared to the purchase of different, single-use trucks to accomplish these jobs, Ampliroll hook loaders deliver amazing versatility—and exceptional value!
Pair Ampliroll with these roll-on/off bodies
Ampliroll Hooklift-equipped chassis can become the workhorses of your fleet. You can match them with any number of roll-on bodies to accomplish a myriad of specialized tasks. We’ve listed 25 different potential matchups. You could probably think of several more!
- Arbor body
- Asphalt patch tanker
- Brine/water tanker
- Car/truck retrieval flatbed
- Dump body
- Hydraulic wrecker
- Landscape body
- Leaf-vacuum body
- Line-striper body
- Mobile office body
- Mosquito-sprayer body
- Rear-loader refuse packer
- Recycling container
- Salt-spreader hopper
- Service body
- Side-loader refuse packer
- Sign/guardrail maintenance body
- Snow melting body
- Stake bed
- Storage body
- Traffic cone placement body
- Van body
- Waste-collection container
- Weed-sprayer body
Check out the many advantages of Ampliroll
Compare Ampliroll Hooklifts to others for your city, county, state or highway department fleet. Or match them up against cable loaders. You’ll discover these Ampliroll advantages:
- 5,000-psi hydraulic systems: Ampliroll Hooklifts feature high-pressure pumps for greater performance. Considered by many as the industry “gold standard,” they’re taking the place of less-efficient, low-pressure (i.e., 3,000-3,500 psi) alternatives. Another plus? High-pressure, 5,000-psi pumps are increasingly the choice of crane makers and hoist manufacturers, too!
- Off-center loading: Roll-on truck body switchovers are quicker with hook loaders from Ampliroll. Why? There’s no need for drivers to spend extra minutes perfectly positioning their vehicles. When loading, an Ampliroll Hooklift can engage a body or container up to 30 degrees off-center. Requiring less precision, rookie drivers get up speed faster, too!
- In-cab controls: Drivers operate Ampliroll Hooklift controls from the safety of their truck cabs. In contrast, cable loaders have truck-side-mounted levers. Drivers have to climb down from their trucks and work next to moving machinery. Extra steps, extra time and extra exposure to potential hazards—including icy or slick work surfaces during inclement weather!
- Fleet manager peace-of-mind: Reducing operator risk with Ampliroll cab-mounted controls can help minimize your exposure to costly worker’s compensation claims. The easier pickups afforded by Ampliroll’s off-center loading also let you send rookie drivers on their way with greater confidence!
For selection, savings and service, make Ampliroll your first choice in hooklift systems
Ampliroll Hooklift Systems are manufactured by Marrel – the inventor of the dual-pivot hook loader in 1969 and first again in bringing them to users across the U.S. in 1980. Today, Ampliroll is the only supplier in the U.S.A. of premier hook loader systems and associated equipment.
Unlike many others, we also offer a complete selection of truck-mounted accessories and roll-on/off bodies that we can supply as a package with our hook loaders, allowing for single-source acquisition! Select from aerial lifts, cranes, grapple systems and more. Also choose from cement mixers, dump bodies, flatbeds, septic pumpers, waste containers, water tankers and other interchangeable bodies. In addition, you can select from our line of high-quality pre-owned hooklift vehicles.