PORTABLE STORAGE CONTAINER COMPANIES: 6 REASON YOU’LL MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE WITH AMPLIROLL HOOKLIFTS
Are you looking to start or expand a portable storage container operation? For reasons including efficiency and safety, Ampliroll Hooklifts belong at the top of your consideration list.
Hydraulic hooklifts from Ampliroll offer a smart, cost-efficient solution to those who provide roll-off portable storage units to residential and business customers.
These roll-offs are usually offered in small (8 ft.), medium (12 ft.) or large (16 ft.) lengths. Secure and weatherproof, the steel containers can easily be dropped off in a driveway, parking lot, or storage yard for pickup days, weeks, or even months later.
A popular solution, portable storage containers enable homeowners and companies alike to:
- Pack/unpack for moves at their own pace without tying up a van and crew
- Store belongings temporarily during home or office renovations
- Provide a safe place for storing chemicals or raw materials
- Safeguard archived files, sensitive materials or other valuables
- Secure extra space for business orders that aren’t yet ready to ship
- Lock up ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles and tractors
You’ll enjoy a half-dozen advantages when choosing Ampliroll.
Ampliroll Hooklifts bring many rewards to businesses specializing in portable storage units. With our brand of hydraulic hook loaders, you will benefit from:
1. More precise container positioning: Compared to cable-hoist roll-offs, Ampliroll Hooklift Systems allow you to position your drop-offs more accurately. This is especially beneficial when pulling into home driveways or office building parking lots.
2. Greater maneuverability in tight spaces:Hook hoists from Ampliroll can engage a roll-off storage container up to 30° off center. In contrast, cable systems require more space for unloading and loading.
3. Faster pick-ups and drop-offs.With cable hoists, the stingers of the rails must be in near-perfect alignment with the front wheels of the roll-off. But, as mentioned, hook hoists from Ampliroll can engage a storage unit well off-center. Even rookie drivers” can load quickly!
4. No time-consuming hookups.Ampliroll Hooklifts are operated by cab-mounted controls. Not so with cable systems. Drivers must climb down from the cab to operate the controls. They also have to manhandle heavy cables, often while bent over. Hard work, awkward, and slow!
5. Safer operation for your team. The in-cabin controls ofAmpliroll Hydraulic Hooklifts offer another benefit to workers: greater safety. In contrast, drivers of cable loaders are exposed to moving machinery. They often have to traverse rain-slick or snowy ground.
6. Reduced liability for your operation. Your legal staff, as well as your drivers, will breathe a sigh of relief when your new Ampliroll Hooklift-equipped cab-and-chassis arrives. With less risk for operator injury, there’s also reduced potential for costly worker’s compensation claims.
For selection, savings, and service, make Ampliroll your first choice in hooklift systems.
Ampliroll Hooklift Systems are manufactured by Marrel – the inventor of the dual-pivot hook loader in 1969, and first again in bringing them to users across the U.S. in 1980. Today, Ampliroll is the only supplier of premier hook loader systems and associated equipment in the U.S.A.
Unlike many others, we also offer a complete selection of truck-mounted accessories and roll-on/off bodies that we can supply as a package with our hook loaders, allowing for single-source acquisition! Select from aerial lifts, cranes, grapple systems and more. Also, choose from cement mixers, dump bodies, flatbeds, septic pumpers, waste containers, water tankers, and other interchangeable bodies. In addition, you can select from our line of high-quality pre-owned hooklift vehicles.